Surfers of this site are invited to read all parts of this statement and the subsequent additions in this section which details the guidelines adopted for the protection of personal data.
The site navigation www.digitaljockies.com is for consultation and does not require any personal information. However, we are using technologies that involve storing some data on the tools used, in any way attributable to the browser.
The below contains some information about the methods of active and passive gathering of information on the subjects/tools that interact with this site, as well as methods involving the measures taken in the security area. The rules presented here refer only to this site www.digitaljockies.com: it refers, therefore, to the specific competence as regards to sites accessible via “links” proposed to the navigator.
In the course of navigating within a website is technically possible, even in the absence of a formal registration to the service from the navigator, and without his active role, to a collection of information that, for these reasons, is called passive. In particular, we describe how to use IP address, session cookies or persistent, Internet tags, navigational data, including the possibility to exclude them and their implications.
As for the passive gathering of information services offered on this site:
- Do not use IP Address (Internet Protocol addresses) for the collection of information, but store them in the navigation data.
- Using navigation data for statistical purposes only as aggregated data.
- Do not use Internet tags.
As for the active gathering of information, the services offered on www.digiatljockies.com comply with the following:
- E-mail: The information received via the contact e-mail address of the Web site will be used exclusively to meet the demands of the Navigator and not for other purposes. These data are kept only for statistical purposes and to verify the existence of any previous.
- Individual names can be entered in the Mailing List specific only at the express request of the Navigator who wish to receive certain documents (news, commercial information, etc.)
- Registration: To access certain services, the site provides for the acquisition of data via a form. This information is used solely to respond to the sender’s request, to provide the requested services and for the purposes expressed in the specific information of each service and for no other purpose.
- Discussion spaces: in presence of the “discussion spaces” will be defined in the site-specific rules of conduct; the data will not be used for any other purpose.